Cod with Lime-Cilantro Butter
It doesn’t get more simple than that to create a delicious, healthy family meal.
- 4 cod fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lime zest
- Preheat broiler. Sprinkle fillets with salt and pepper. Place on a greased broiler pan. Broil 4-5 in. from heat 5-6 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- In a small bowl, mix remaining ingredients. Serve over fish.